The Best Little Whorehouse Museum in Texas

In 1898, a young Mr and Mrs A. Hatton moved to the burgeoning frontier town of San Angelo, and bought the newly completed number 18, East Concho St. The marriage failed almost immediately, and the pair were divorced in 1902. The settlement was simple – they split the building in half. He got downstairs, which…